Thursday, September 22, 2011

Spaghetti Bolognese.

=> I know, I'm horrible at blogging and you'll probably hate me even more after this post since it's super late and I'm super tired and don't plan on making this post long.
September 19th, 2011, le diner etait du spaghetti bolognese!! (Now pardon my lack of French skills and say it with an Italiano accent heehee)


Spaghetti courtesy of our stash of pastas in the cabinet.
Pasta sauce again another courtesy, this time to the stash of pasta sauces in the cabinet.
$0.99 (yeah, we buy that sh*t on sale!!!) carrots
Meat and cheese were also added (details in previous posts)
Herbs (bay leaves, and it's Italian, so it's gotta have basil, and a couple truckloads of oregano) courtesy of our stash of spices in the spice rack (and backyard)

C'etait delicieux!! Donc, vous ne devez pas etre Marie Antoinette pour manger du gateau! (At least SOMEONE in this house (sort of) speaks French!)
- EHM-XLS

No comments:

Post a Comment